Chopper's Domain FA Barclaycard Premiership Fantasy Football Rules
Selection and Points
- You must select 11 players in a 4-4-2 formation i.e. 1 goalkeeper, 4 defenders, 4 midfielders and 2 strikers. In addition, you must select 4 substitutes including a goalkeeper, a defender, a midfielder and a striker.
- You must nominate a player as your team captain who will receive double points.
- You may have a maximum of 1 player from each team (This may change in international competitions in the knockout stages).
- You must have a minimum of 7 Home Nations players (see below) in your team.
- You may enter as many teams as you wish.
- Points are awarded as follows:
- 3 points for playing a full game.
- 2 points for playing some part in a game. (including substitutes on/off and sending off)
- 3 points for each goal scored.
- 2 points for a defender or a goalkeeper keeping a clean sheet over the FULL 90 minutes
- -1 point for a defender or a goalkeeper conceding a goal whilst on the pitch.
- -1 point for receiving a yellow card.
- -3 points for receiving a straight red card. (i.e. not for two yellow cards)
- 2 bonus points for a player scoring a hatrick.
- -1 point for an own goal scored by a player.
- Double points will be awarded to your nominated team captain.
- Points are earned over the full 90 minutes (or 120 if applicable) and do not take into account any changes (e.g. successful red card appeals) post game.
- All teams will be notified of transfer periods including how many changes they can make.
- Outside of transfer periods, changes can be made under the following scenarios:
- If a player is transferred or loaned to a club outside of the league.
- Users will be notified if a player has been transferred or loaned to a club outside of the league and an appropriate replacement subbed in. Users can then request a replacement of their choosing.
- Where a team has more than one player from the same club (e.g. when a player transfers to another club in same league), changes in transfer periods should be requested via the administrator (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Home Nations Players
- A player is considered a Home Nations player if their primary nationality is one of the following:
- Northern Ireland
- Republic of Ireland
- Where the primary nationality of a player is in dispute, the website administrator has the final say.
- Substitutions and team captain changes can be made on a Thursday or Friday each week unless is Boxing Day (26 December) or New Years Day (1 January) when games are typically played.
- As league games are often played on Friday evenings, substitutions will only be allowed up to 8pm on a Friday. This is regardless of whether a game is being played or not.
- When the Substitutions window is open, there is no limit on the number of substitutions a team can make.
- Teams are free to enter and registered users of Chopper's Domain can enter as many teams as they wish.
- There is no cash prize involved unless specified otherwise. The winner and runner up will appear in the Hall of Fame.
Back to Fantasy Football Main Page
Back to Main Page